The Board of Directors manages the Association with the goal of holding the seat for the Conservative Party of Canada. We receive our mandate from the membership, and are elected by the membership at the annual AGM to achieve the objectives of the Association.
Our Association is guided by the following objectives set out in our constitution:
- Supporting and promoting the principles, objectives and policies of the Party and maintaining an effective Association for that purpose.
- Providing organizational and financial support to the Party’s candidate or Member of Parliament in our Riding.
- Raising money and maintaining a fund to support the Association and assist candidates.
- Actively identifying potential supporters and recruiting new members.
- Encouraging the participation and recruitment of youth.
- Complying with the obligations, and benefiting from the rights and privileges of being recognized by National Council.
Get Involved With The Board
If you are interested in becoming more involved with the Conservative Party and helping to re-elect Greg Rickford, join the EDA Board of Directors or one of the Board’s Committees.
We are always looking for passionate volunteers and new energy.
If you are interested in getting involved with our Board get in touch with us today!